One common issue we have seen when setting up the server is the bot not responding to number messages. If you have this issue please make sure to check the followiing:
- Have you made sure the bot has an gatekeeper "verified" roles...
- Have you made sure the bot can access the "Count with us" channel...
One additional troubleshooting step you can take is to make sure the bot has "view" permission in the channel:
- 1.Right mouse click the channel
- 2.Select "edit channel"
- 3.Click "permissions"
- 4.Make sure the "Count++" bot is listed in the "Who can access this channel" section
- 1.If you do not see the bot, click "add members or roles"
- 1.Search for "Count++", add the bot and role
- 5.Once you have the bot and role added to the channel, click "advanced permission"
This should address and lingering issues you may have. If this does not please visit our discord and we will be more than happy to help!
- 1.Click on "Count++"
- 2.Ensure that "View Channel" appears and the image below