Running the setup
The setup is very quick but can ONLY be done by an "Admin" of the server.
- Go to the channel you wish to use for "Counting"
- Enter the following command as you would if you want to send a message
You will be presented with 3 options
First select "counting_channel"
- Find and select your count channel:
Next select "can_count_role"
- Find and select your "Can Count" role:
Next select "can_not_count_role"
- Find and select your "Can Not Count" role:
Once you have entered and selected all information it should looks similiar to this:
- Hit enter on your keyboard to send the message to the server.
- Make sure you do NOT mix up the fields, if you do the bot will NOT work correctly
- If you feel that you may have mixed up the roles, just run the /setup command again and it will over write the fields in the database
- When you have successfully registered the information you will get an embed that looks similar to this.